Sunday, February 4, 2007

florida my photo albums sicko out there

In Brevard County, Florida I find this photo album its weird it included every kermit Richmond anyone named kermit in the United States in the album a picture of every single one of them alive at all but I did find this . Kimberly Richmond I found every single kimberly Richmond ever born at all then some who they thought might be not over 5 years old at all. the pictures are dated 1937 into 2006. I cant find my photoalbums at all or my social or my drivers license at all of my family my children or my parents album your missing a few kermits whoever you all are these are merely souveniers at his or her address what these are. Im pretty sure they were all llisted in the White pages of the telephone books in the united States. One was a united states marine named richmond in quantico just found the album this women stole it she was old 65 and in glasses with her nose looked like a sponge she is driving a white marquis missing from the address.

One united States marine was abducted from the state fair in Rainelle West Virginia taken into the woods and shot by adult black men. he was on leave with lester i wasnt born yet. His photo graph is in the photoalbum she took with her in a white not a marquis grandam over 12 months ago police wont help this is magnitude major in the united states too much for me but it is deep seeded emotional problem with kermit I took the pictures looking for mine and made no sense this collection souveniers of all of them. i found my childhood home in the pictures and 1 picture of me thats it.

No comments: