Saturday, February 3, 2007

Florida baker act health insurance brevard tallahassee

In Brevard county, Florida these women dick is the name in the phone book the name hearn and not richmond we were not anymore. They came into contact with a child andrea richmond my child kimberly Richmond their sure named me this my father kermie richmond and mother is karen richmond and brother is kemrmie, jr. the child was given different names kelly Donald an adult family was arrested for child sexual assault before molested me siince age 5 stripped me naked put a wedding gown on me old women I dont know took me to an address wanted to get married the old women scarred my face slashed my mother up in the face in the home child molesters got rid of her. Abducted me again took me to another address. They gave andrea my child their name kelly donald really Kelly Dick her maiden name told HRS this is their relative that I am their cousin their cousin their grandmother lewd has sex with dobermans lennie carr she too used this name also walked right into the house the child calls them under this name donald but took the child to their home called Dick then a gang of them she didnt like it and she explained that these dicks 35 of them robert dick james dick and carol dick and nancy bernyk too was here all dicks and addie dick not anyone that I know or my mother knew cousins are in North Carolina Jimmie dick and bobbie Dick and Johnnie dick but it is and kellie Dick never been here on the federal death index under the age of 6 years old one of them. We all are and do have ie on the end of our name but we all do have. The child was given different names walked right into the house demanding they are the childs relative getting rid of the mother that I am the mother of the child last women that was here her mother their family Baker acted her as crazy the mother pulling up to white page listings in the Dick family even went to HRS stated were related to the mother perpetration all the time at this address that the mother is in the home threat that she killed our grandmother lennie millicent Dancy carr in the home 16 years ago made crazy accusations with this name wanted something done to her police assaulting the women her mother the cops splashed her face up her chest and her buttocks this child continued to call kelly donald giving out her home phone brainwashing the child told the child she is the childs cousin to come with her to a foster home been molested at an indialantic address attacked by this grandmother bruises on her genitals she said she was her grannie gonna take care of her this has been going on for over 40 yearss with others kids in the community and their parents

she lives at 431 riviera Blvd indialantic the old women gave her a bath to wash the evidence gang of them not my grandmother in the home now stating im crazy here child believes this they are the grandparent of the child one assault after the other of the mother by cops again Trying to get rid of the child the evidence ridiculoust this is coverage that the mother is crazy foster home they all have been kids go here bathed scrubbed by these old women. Unable to stop correction claims that i have to kill them this works on sexual offenders. they called billions of cops dont want the child around or the mother done messed with her i dont understand hide the evidence with HRS all these children a lot of them. all been doing this all these adults in their family baker acting out of the phone book with cops handcuffs my child shot in the head baker acted by these dicks using his name also stating a relation ship they are related to me Im delusiional abouut these cousins I exhibit ongoing clarence bunce hes the uncle in all this he is not the uncle him too bathing abducted children using their name calling cops on the kids wanting them arrested abducted like to meet our parents see our kids.

No comments: