Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Florida horrible florida pregnancy

In Florida I was in a homeless shelter named the CITA mission in melbourne florida pregnant with a child by an offender I got attacked by three adult males bruised every day at Office Depot for cash or mugged I had to work for cash to feed myself. In this homeless shelter another women was pregnant I didnt know what I was going to do with it. I had no funds the county was controlling everything I do during the pregnancy Stacy was the other pregnant womens name her boyfriend was in the Air Force sent to war she was in the shelter during her pregnancy I had no boyfriend at all they wanted cash in the office depot parking lot strangers i dont know at all. Only two women pregnant were in the homeless shelter I got no prenatal care no vitamins like being in prison the entire 9 months not one prenatal vitamin no showers no family at all Stacy told me she had lived in Guam with her step father and mother united States marine corps base she also told me that she was in jail one night she came home drunk to her stepdads house and he nailed her into the bedroom with pieces of wood and she wanted to get out of the bedroom and she tied sheets off the bed together and threw the sheets out of the second story window and tried to crawl down the sheet and was swinging from the sheet and a security guard saw her doing this she was trying to get out of the second story bedroom I have no idea what she was talking about this name is used for anything the state any pervert wants to use it for sicko wants to use it for even at our story the state of Florida over sheets cancelled my membership staring into the address over lennie Carr and tony veseley over sheets I have no idea what she was talking about. with sheets this was in 1992 stacy was caught she was naked and dangling off the second story of the buiding the FBI is involved in florida with this name kimberly richmond and sheets a lot of kimberly richmonds in the united states not all pregnant by the way not in tampa florida not in citrus county florida dont know about these sheets or tony veseley and mirrors and people in the mirrors and david christianson at this homeless shelter i was pregnant for 9 months no prenatal care was administered at all not one vitamin nothing at all by lennie carr by hrs or circles of care whoever this is. I was expected to live in the homeless shelter as a patient of police in florida circles of care and masturbate pregnant in the homeless shleter like madonna on their TV sets in the cops families FBI employees families public officials families wanted to see that I had to slash my wrists during this masturbation in the CITA mission for the city of melbourne police department expected a public peformance just like madonna is what the FBI agency demanded they could make me masturbate what my rape was like rape is a minimal word while I carried this baby this is what the FBI wanted to see slashed wrists masbturbation of a pregnant women named kimberly Richmond over madonna to make the masturbation look good over tony veseleys life united States air Force test pilot over his life.
this circles of care treatments in public were for over 16 years by police and the FBI expected a performance like Madonna in miami of a pregnant women in CITA mission were not arrested shot in the head by anyone yet. this is their care dead serious at the FBI agency about writing this down and watching the pregnant women in her home and peeping in the homeless shelter for the masturbationi the FBI wants to be these voices inside the pregnant womens head

demanding that I do this police had to see this and slashed wrists even tried to bil lmy insurance comapny continued to be more than horrible by the way one day of this was enough.

the incident in columbine high school by fbi agents there clearly cant prove a kimberly Richmond was attending the high school was an excuse to shoot students at the school for the tammpa field FBI offices or for david christianson or anyone in the state of Floirida

1 comment:

veritas said...

Re: statements and accusations made by My Life. This individual is blatantly posting lies and slandering innocent persons across the internet including this site, and has libeled family members, several individuals, healthcare facilities and providers, as well as law enforcement. This vicious libel must stop and has been reported to the proper authorities